EEM recently received the following message from a missionary contact on the ground in Romania who helps distribute EEM Bibles and biblical literature.
A portion of last week’s activities:
- 2,056 EEM Hungarian and Romanian books made their trip to distant places in Romania.
- 100 Magi Boxes and EEM Children’s Bibles delivered to St. George children who never have Christmas.
- Almost daily people are coming for warm winter clothes sent by Healing Hands assisted by two couples from North Davis congregation in Arlington.
- Personal delivery to a family of 6 living in one room cold as ice — Magi Boxes for 4 thin boys with weak eyes, special glasses for the 3 year old boy blind in one eye, food, warm clothing, vitamins. They already have EEM Bibles.
- 6 hours of heavy counseling that looks like it will “pay off.”
- Countless hours of prayer – some with those who came for prayer to The Trinity, and some with just God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and me.
- And, last, but not least…for Patrick…the shepherd took the sheep to the top of the mountain before dawn to catch some rays before the snow hit. It was magical watching snow covered shapes flowing like a stream down the mountain in the heavy snowfall going home to shelter.
- God bless you all. You are making a difference on earth and for eternity!