LOCAL MINISTRY WITH A GLOBAL IMPACT
Ambassadors will be part of a Christ-centered community living intentional lives for Jesus.
ADVOCACY AND AWARENESS
Ambassadors will encourage biblical literacy, speak on behalf of EEM, and invite new people to join God’s mission.
Ambassadors will create yearly fundraising goals to get Bibles into the hands of those who don’t have access to God’s Word.
- Join a team pursuing the Great Commission to “go and make disciples of all nations.” (Matthew 28:19)
- Build your resume with nonprofit, fundraising, and ministry experience
- Fulfill the program’s mission and fundraise at least $1,000 to become eligible for participation in an expense-paid (lodging, food, and training) Ambassador Retreat and receive an exclusive EEM Yeti Cup
- Be selected as Ambassador of the Year. One individual who best represents EEM, including fundraising and community building, will be recognized at our annual retreat and highlighted on all digital platforms.
- Gain access to behind-the-scenes, insider stories of our work in Eastern Europe and beyond
- Access the official brand packet with specifications on how to promote EEM
- Receive EEM Exclusive Ambassador T-Shirt and an EEM Bumper Sticker for a car
- Intentional and passionate follower of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Committed to growing in Spirit and Truth
- 18 or older
- Active accounts on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn are required
- Plan and implement a Bible study with one or more people
- Attend virtual training
- Set and pursue a yearly fundraising goal
- Create fundraisers to solicit donations and to bring awareness to God’s mission and EEMs ministry (i.e., give back nights at local restaurants, handmade jewelry sale, musical performance, set up a table at your university, etc.)
- Attend monthly online meetings with the Ambassador community and 1-on-1 sessions with EEM College Director
- Interact weekly with EEM social media accounts: like, comment, tag, and share posts